Top five conclusions Kazakhstan 0-4 England
1. It was all a bit of a waste of time and airplane fuel really, wasn’t it? OK, Kazakhstan held out until nearly half-time and might have taken a shock lead but the match reminds you that there are easy games in international football.
2. All the training with Robinho has obviously brought Gareth Barry’s finishing on leaps and bounds…
3. Theo Walcott: you still look like a sweet little boy, just a sweet little boy with a fake goatee.
4. It was a bit of a disaster from Kazakh keeper Alexandr Mokin on England’s second goal. Not quite sure what he was playing at. By contrast, Wayne Rooney’s goal was top quality.
5. Now available from all good toy stores: GI Joe pitch invasion thwarter.