Top five conclusions Inter Milan 2-1 Chelsea
1. Diego Milito should contact Max Clifford. He is the latest to have done John Terry.
2. Sod’s law for Chelsea: Petr Cech gets what appears to be a serious knee injury in an innocuous looking fall, Hilario miskicks about six consecutive kicks and escapes unscathed.
3. Lucio was absolutely superb for Inter.
4. Chelsea definitely should have had a penalty for Walter Samuel’s trip on Salomon Kalou.
5. It is set up nicely for a cracker at Stamford Bridge. Both teams will be happy enough with that result.