Top 10 conclusions Premier League weekend 20-21 March
1. Quite fitting that a week that began with concerns that Rafa Benitez had lost the dressing room ended with Steven Gerrard disappearing.
2. Didier Drogba is back to putting his kicking out in the penalty area to more constructive use.
3. But Chelsea lost ground on Manchester United in the title race with their draw at Blackburn. This poor run of form is coming at a very bad time for them.
4. OTP won’t be hiring Fernando Torres to do any gardening. There would be divets all over the lawn.
5. A massive match-winning goal from Ji-Sung Park should earn him some of the attention his frequently impressive shifts deserve.
6. Fulham can be forgiven their European hangover. Probably still drunk, to be fair.
7. Iain Dowie’s arrival has truly sparked Hull’s away form.
8. Spurs will end up winning the league if all the other teams keep throwing points away like this!
9. There was a kick in the teeth for the James Milner as England left-back campaign. Keep him away from his own goal.
10. There is no sight in football more hilarious than an indignant Sir Alex Ferguson.