Top five conclusions: Algeria 0-1 Slovenia
1. Algeria are probably wishing Faouzi Chaouchi’s suspension had not been overturned. Maybe he will deflect a bit of attention away from Robert Green.
2. That made France-Uruguay look like a nail-biting thriller.
3. Abdelkader Ghezzal is not Diego Maradona. His ridiculous handball was thoroughly deserving of his red card for being so stupid.
4. It is difficult to see England or the USA having much to fear on the basis of that match.
5. ‘Very short back and sides’ must be a popular phrase in Algeria.
Video via 101GG