Top five conclusions: Argentina 4-1 South Korea
1. If you had a bet on Gonzalo Higuain to win the golden boot you are looking pretty good at the moment.
2. It is reassuring that one of the big-guns other than Germany is eager to make an impression on the tournament.
3. It is equally reassuring that for all their attacking flair, Argentina look very susceptible defensively (as underlined by Martin Demichelis’ error).
4. Diego Maradona is quite possibly even more entertaining to watch as a coach then as a player.
5. I could get used to all these goals. It is like a festival of football or something.
Spotted on 101GG