Top five conclusions: Brazil 3-0 Chile
1. Brazil can polish off slick attacking sides as well as the ones that want to park the bus.
2. I hope the Chile camp convince Marcelo Bielsa to seek medical help before the set off home. He looked on the verge of a coronary.
3. I’m not sure the Brazilian tactic of two players standing behind each other on a set-piece which led to Juan’s goal is quite as revolutionary as Andy Townsend seems to believe.
4. We might moan about our Premier League referees, but Howard Webb and his linesman have been shining lights so far.
5. Farewell, Chile. You thoroughly entertained and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few of you getting a chance in the Premier League.