Top five conclusions: France 0-2 Mexico
1. Ah, France humiliated by a team in green. Like little Latin leprechauns. That’s karma, folks.
2. France have been so unbelievably poor in both games so far that going home after the group stage is exactly what they deserve.
3. I’m surprised Cuauhtémoc Blanco didn’t call a taxi for that penalty run-up at his age.
4. That was possibly the loudest PA system in the history of the universe, manned by someone who thought he was Darth Vader.
5. Capitalists have feelings too. Patrice Evra proved he can shed pre-match tears like the most over emotional of North Koreans. I dare say he will shedding a few more now.
Video via 101GG