Top five conclusions: Japan 1-0 Cameroon
1. Perhaps Cameroon are not Africa’s great World Cup hope after all.
2. Rangers fans no doubt enjoyed Paul Le Guen’s outstanding tactical display. Good old nostalgia.
3. England’s stuttering friendly performance against Japan might not have been as disappointing as we thought.
4. Thousands more empty seats: I hope Blatter and co are beginning to see they got this wrong.
5. Keisuke Honda dreamed the impossible dream to get on the scoresheet. He used his great engine to get on the end of a cross and drive the ball home.
Video via 101GG