Top five conclusions: Nigeria 1-2 Greece
1. Congratulations to Greece for winning their first World Cup match ever. I can’t imagine a less deserving team though.
2. Nigeria’s players will probably have plenty to say to Sani Kaita. It was pure stupidity that led to his sending off and stopped his side cruising to victory.
3. Well done to Chinedu Obasi. That must have been the miss of the tournament.
4. The only goalkeeper to have impressed so far this tournament, Vincent Enyeama, managed to drop the clanger which cost Nigeria the match.
5. In his defence, playing behind a defence containing players called Odiah and Shittu can hardly fill you with confidence.
Video via 101GG