Off the post quiz of the week
He’s just a rascal, it’s Quizzie Rascal
The OTP quiz is back for its second week, so look below for some more questions to keep you entertained in between live footy.
Answers follow below, and again, you’re only cheating yourselves, and letting me down and yourself down etc.
Feel free to post your score below, a celebratory self-applied pat on the back to the winner.
Nineties and Naughties
1. Which player has the most yellow cards in Premier League history?
2. And which player has the fastest goal from the start of a PL game?
3. And which player has the most own goals?
4. The top three cap-holders for the Danish national team have played in the Premier League. Name them (1 point for each)
5. Which Danish player moved from the Premier League to Real Madrid?
6. Name the four Mexican players currently playing for London Premier League clubs (1 point for three, 2 for four)
Whose career is this? (Permanent moves only)
7. Esperance – Bolton – Birmingham – Southampton
8. River Plate – Valencia – Zaragoza – Benfica
9. Como – Bari – Juventus – Barcelona – AC Milan
10. Which two teams take part in the Sowetan derby? (1 point for each)
11. Which Japanese club did Gary Lineker play for?
12. Name the two Asian countries with a higher world ranking than Scotland?
Answers (with bonuses scores will be out of 20)
1. Lee Bowyer
2. Ledley King
3. Richard Dunne
4. Peter Schmiechel, Thomas Helveg, Jon-Dahl Tomasson
5. Thomas Gravesen
6. Gio dos Santos, Carlos Salcido, Pablo Barrera, Carlos Vela
7. Radhi Jaidi
8. Pablo Aimar
9. Gianluca Zambrotta
10. Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates
11. Grampus 8
12. Japan and South Korea
13. Paul Breitner
15. Florent Malouda