Top 10 conclusions Premier League weekend 13-14 November
1. OTP really likes Chelsea’s new red and white home kit. Very nice.
2. Only Manchester United can suffer what appears to be a disappointing result only to find they’ve moved a point closer to their title rivals by the end of the weekend.
3. Gareth Bale is a great header of the ball. Next week he will be providing a goalkeeping masterclass – there’s nothing he can’t do.
4. Blackpool draw 0-0 with West Ham and we have absolutely no idea whether that vindicates Ian Holloway over his midweek team selection or not. Better ask the Premier League what the Seasiders’ second string would have done.
5. Sunderland are insane. A 5-1 defeat away at a Newcastle side struggling for any sort of home form, swiftly followed by a 3-0 demolition of the champions.
6. Asamoah Gyan’s dancing goal celebration was pretty good, but we prefer Johan Elmander who managed to do a few Michael Jackson moves while scoring his goal.
7. Aston Villa must be wondering what Federico Macheda actually does in between Villa-Utd matches.
8. Liverpool’s revival was pretty shortlived. Roy Hodgson’s continual ability to talk absolute drivel seemingly based on another game during post-match interviews would be equally frustrating to us if OTP supported the Reds.
9. At least Woy bothered to talk drivel to the TV cameras though. Roberto Mancini, Harry Redknapp and usual suspect Sir Alex Ferguson all gave themselves the day off.
10. Substituting Carlos Tevez is not the way to endear yourself to Manchester City fans.