Video: What is giving Mick McCarthy the shakes?
Wolves boss’ pitchside wobbly
Wolves manager Mick McCarthy did not have too many positives to take out of Saturday’s 3-0 defeat at Blackburn. Indeed, even his own pre-match demeanour left a little to be desired.
McCarthy seemed to have a fit of some sort as the usual pleasantries were exchanged before kick-off at Ewood Park.
We are not sure what is going on, but here are a few theories:
1. He was overcome by a primal desire to show-off his robotics dance moves, only to control himself milliseconds later.
2. He is scared of his own shadow.
3. He once had a bad experience with the Professional Games Match Officials’ sponsor Tune Group.
4. He suffers a belated chill from the effects of carrying his two bottles of water.
5. He has been watching Harry Redknapp and believes a good twitch will ensure Champions League qualification.
6. He has a severe phobia of Bobby Mimms.
Any other theories?