OTP Quiz of the Week 10
20 Questions this week, on on each Premier League team this season
1. How many league games has Nicklas Bendner started this season? 1, 3 or 5?
2. Can you name the five Aston Villa players to have scored more than two PL goals this season? (Great effort if you get the fifth)
3. Birmingham have already had four 0-0 draws this season. Name their opponents?
4. Who is the England U21 goalkeeper that has been on loan at Derby this season?
5. Which Israeli player, who joined Blackpool at the start of the season, was sold to Cardiff this week?
6. Bolton legend Nat Lofthouse died this week. In which year did he score both goals in an FA Cup final for the club?
7. Nicolas Anelka is one player to have scored in PL, FA Cup, Carling Cup and Europe this season. Name the other.
8. The last time Everton paid a disclosed fee for a player was September 2009. Who was the foreign player they signed for £6million?
9. Whose challenge provoked Mark Hughes to refuse to properly shake Tony Pulis’ hand and lead to their petty feud?
10. “SMH”. What phrase was Ryan Babel saying, ending a message that got him a substantial FA fine?
11. Which old foe of the club will they meet as manager of City’s fourth round FA Cup opponents?
12. Name the seven Manchester United players to have scored headed PL goals this season?
13. What is unique about Newcastle’s PL goalscorers this season?
14. Who is the only Stoke player to have started every PL game this season?
15. Four players have played for Sunderland this season that have played in the PL for Manchester United. Name them?
16. Andros Townsend scored for Spurs in the FA Cup against Charlton. To which two clubs has he been loaned this season?
17. Who is the 40 year old goalkeeper listed as West Brom’s number 40?
18. Wayne Bridge is one of two players West Ham currently have on loan. Who is the other?
19. Which club did Chris Kirkland go on loan to in November?
20. Who are Wolves’ team skipper and club captain?
2. Stewart Downing, Ashley Young, Emile Heskey, Marc Albrighton and Ciaran Clark
3. Liverpool, Aston Villa, Wigan, Manchester City
4. Frankie Fielding
7. Samir Nasri
8. Johnny Heitinga
9. Andy Wilkinson
10. Shake My Head
11. Paul Ince
12. Hernandez, Owen, Berbatov, Rooney, Park, Evra and Vidic
13. Only PL club with two players in double figures
14. Matthew Etherington
15. Phil Bardsley, Kieran Richardson, Frazier Campbell, Danny Welbeck
16. Ipswich and Watford
17. Dean Kiely
18. Victor Obinna
19. Leicester City
20. Karl Henry and Jody Craddock