OTP Quiz of the Week 11
With an FA Cup theme…
1. What year was the first FA Cup final at Wembley?
2. In what year did Cardiff beat Arsenal, becoming the only non-English team to win the Cup?
3. And name the other four teams beginning with C that have won the FA Cup (impressive if you get all 4!)
4. Who were the first team to win the FA Cup at the Millennium Stadium?
5. Which team lost consecutive finals in the 1990s?
6. Who was the last English manager to win the FA Cup?
7. When Wimbledon beat Liverpool in the 1988 FA Cup final, who scored the winning goal?
8. Who was the first overseas manager to win the FA Cup?
9. Who played in FA Cup finals in the 60s, 70s and 80s?
10. Who scored Ipswich’s winning goal against Arsenal in the 1978 final?
11. Who won the last FA Cup at the old Wembley?
Name the team they beat in the giantkilling?
12. Bournemouth (1984)
13. Hereford United (1972)
14. Wrexham (1992)
15. Sutton United (1989)
3. Chelsea, Coventry, Charlton Athletic and . . . Clapham Rovers
6. Joe Royle
7. Lawrie Sanchez
8. Ruud Gullit
9. Pat Jennings
10. Roger Osborne
12. Manchester United
13. Newcastle United
15. Coventry City