OTP Quiz of the week 7
With a 2010 Premier League theme
1. Which team qualified with Manchester City in knocking Juventus out of the Europa League?
2. Which Premier League team had the lowest capacity ground in the 2009/10 season?
3. Can you name the four PL teams that had their kits sponsored by Nike in 2009/10?
4. Can you name the top five English scorers in the Premier League in 2009/10?
5. And who was the top assister?
6. Which two managers won the Manager of the Month award more than once last season?
7. Which team won Public Fair Play League award for the third season in a row?
8. In the January transfer window 2010, Celtic signed two players on loan from the Premier League. Name them.
9. What is the name of this season’s Premier League match ball?
10. Who are the top three English scorers in this season’s Premier League?
11. And which two players have the most assists in this season’s PL?
12. Who scored the first goal of the Premier League season?
13. Two players have got 8 yellow cards in this season’s Premier League. Name them.
14. And which three players have got two red cards this season?
15. Who is the tallest Premier League player this season?
1. Lech Poznan
3. Arsenal, Aston Villa, Fulham, Manchester United
4. Rooney, Bent, Lampard, Defoe, Agbonlahor
5. Frank Lampard
6. Roy Hodgson and David Moyes
8. Robbie Keane and Diomansy Kamara
9. T90 Tracer
10. Darren Bent, Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan
11. Luis Nani and Chris Brunt
12. Stewart Downing
13. Cheick Tiote and Stephen Warnock
14. Lee Cattermole, Youssouf Mulumbu and Laurent Koscielny
15. Nikola Zigic