OTP Quiz of the Week 19
With a random feel…
1. Name the ex-Nottingham Forest winger who is now first team coach at Portsmouth?
2. I am a central American striker who scored over fifty Premier League goals, including a memorable one against Manchester United on my debut. Who am I?
3. Which English club are nicknamed the Chairboys?
4. Which club used to play at the Nest?
5. Who was the Canadian goalkeeper who played all of his career in England, including appearances for three Premier League clubs?
Can you name the top flight clubs in the following European cities?
6. Prague (3)
7. Warsaw (2)
8. Oslo (3)
9. Which club did Jermain Defoe play for on loan early in his career?
10. Who are the only team to have beaten Barcelona this season?
11. Which two players have been red carded at more than one World Cup finals?
12. Name the five players to score hat tricks in the Champions League this season?
13. Who are the only team to have not been relegated from the top tier of English football?
14. Name the only two players to have scored hat tricks for the same team in the same Premier League game?
15. Name the three coaches to have won the European Cup or Champions League with more than one club?
Click read more for the answers
1. Ian Woan
2. Paulo Wanchope
3. Wycombe Wanderers
4. Norwich City
5. Craig Forrest
6. Sparta Prague, Slavia Prague, Bohemians 1905
7. Legia Warsaw, Polonia Warsaw
8. Lillestrom, Stabaek, Valerenga
11. Zinedine Zidane and Rigobert Song
12. Gareth Bale, Mario Gomez, Karim Benzema, Samuel Eto’o and Andre Gignac
13. Wigan Athletic
14. Jermaine Pennant and Robert Pires
15. Ernst Happel, Ottmar Hitzfeld and Jose Mourinho