OTP Quiz of the Week 20
1. Who was the Everton manager at the start of the 2000/1 season?
2. I am the top scorer for my country and the ninth top goalscorer of all time in Serie A. I retired in 2006. Who am I?
3. Which country was drawn in the same group as Azerbaijan for Euro 2012 qualifying, but moved due to unrest between the two countries?
4. Which is the only country in Euro 2012 qualifying to have won all six of their games?
5. Which other country reached the final bidding process for Euro 2012 alongside Poland/Ukraine and Croatia/Hungary?
6. With which club did Zinedine Zidane reach the UEFA Cup final in 1996?
Can you name the current caretaker managers of the following league clubs:
7. Rotherham United?
8. Bradford City?
9. Notts County?
10. Crawley Town were promoted to the Football League yesterday. What is the name of their obese-sounding striker who has scored 36 goals for them this season?
11. Ryan Giggs has played the most Premier League games without being sent off. There are three goalkeepers in the top ten. Name them?
12. Name the five players to have reached 100 caps for England?
13. Can you name the four teams currently in the playoff positions in the Championship?
14. Who is the only player to have scored in Champions League final, UEFA Cup final, FA Cup final and League Cup final?
15. Which British player was the world’s first £2million player?
Click read more to see the answers
1. Walter Smith
2. Gabriel Batistuta
7. Andy Liddell
8. Peter Jackson
9. Carl Heggs
10. Matt Tubbs
11. Shay Given, Nigel Martyn and Thomas Sorensen
12. Bobby Moore, Peter Shilton, Billy Wright, David Beckham, Bobby Charlton
13. Swansea, Cardiff, Leeds and Reading
14. Steven Gerrard
15. Mark Hughes