Top five conclusions: Real Madrid 0-2 Barcelona
1. Bless you Lionel Messi for bringing some absolute class to what would have otherwise just been a battle. And what a goal his second and Barca’s second was.
2. If only Barcelona hadn’t have won you would have sworn it was part of Jose Mourinho’s masterplan to be sent to his pitchside martyr’s prison cell.
3. All the pre-match talk of referees and inevitable red cards from Guardiola and Mourinho, and it looks like they are at least on par in the prediction stakes.
4. OTP isn’t convinced that Jose Pinto did too much wrong, nor that hitting Uefa suits – if that’s what he supposedly did – really merits a red card.
5. We now have our answer to the quiz question: name the Champions League semi-final with three sendings off which finished with 21 men on the pitch.