Top five conclusions: Real Madrid 4-0 Tottenham
1. Having the longest legs in football doesn’t necessarily guarantee that they will be first to the ball.
2. Emmanuel Adebayor was right. About scoring against Tottenham, that is. He’s still got the Arsenal love completely wrong!
3. The following words can be arranged into a popular Ray Wilkins catchphrase: feet on your stay.
4. Harry Redknapp has only got himself to blame. He gave all his good luck to Geoff Shreeves during the pre-match interview.
5. Stay on your feet! You must stay on your feet!