Top five conclusions: Chelsea 2-1 Manchester City
1. OTP is absolutely delighted with the result. After 90 minutes held captive by Ray Wilkins, we developed Stockholm syndrome and are now fully behind the Chelsea cause.
2. A Chelsea win can rarely have been celebrated so much by Manchester United fans. It was a good result for neutrals too, including the aforementioned Wilkins.
3. Mario Balotelli should have more pre-game curries if that’s the start he makes. He might want to introduce half-time curries too.
4. Another dodgy penalty call to round off a weekend that was full of them. David Silva should have been awarded a first-half spot-kick.
5. A tug and a trip is worse than a kick and a slap in the eyes of Mark Clattenburg.