Top 10 conclusions Premier League weekend 10-11 March
1. Don’t wait for OTP to write this conclusion. Don’t wait for OTP. Don’t wait for OTP. [The Joe Hart Honorary Conclusion]
2. But Hart ultimately lost his game of Swanupmanship thanks to Premier League legend Luke Moore.
3. Clint Hill thinks he got off pretty lightly. Usually when the QPR man crosses the line, a red card follows.
4. Squeaky bum time again and Fergie’s grinding out comfortable wins while City fans are crying at Swansea. I would love it, love it if Roberto Mancini attempts a Kevin Keegan rant.
5. Sunderland are used to deflections of smooth, spherical objects giving them victory against Liverpool. First there was the beach ball, now Pepe Reina’s bald head.
6. One win in eight league games and three defeats on the bounce seems to have caused a section of Liverpool fans to focus more on the points they’re accumulating rather than King Kenny’s net spend.
7. Ricardo Fuller enjoyed his afternoon out at Stampford Bridge.
8. Meanwhile, the Chelsea Pensioners are reinstated to the starting line-up. OTP isn’t sure a 1-0 home win over 10-man Stoke constitutes a moral victory over Andre Villas Boas, but Blues fans will gladly take the three points.
9. Congratulations to Aston Villa’s Andy Weimann on his conveyor belt goal. The Austrian youngster won all three point against Fulham after a one-man goalmouth scramble.
10. Harry Redknapp is going to extreme lengths to quell the England talk. That’s dedication.