Top five conclusions Premier League weekend 17-18 March
1. Manchester United took the opportunity of rivals City having the weekend off to close the goal difference gap.
2. Another defeat and more evidence that Terry Goner is on a hiding to nothing at Wolves.
3. Papiss Cisse has decided that if Usain Bolt can pretend to be Richard Branson, then he can pretend to be Usain Bolt.
4. OTP favourite and Ivan Drago lookalike Pavel Pogrebnyak decided to ditch his recent goalscoring form to demonstrate a heavyweight first touch against Swansea.
5. Fulham’s Mahamadou Diarra proved that pitchside adverts really do get inside your head. He’s still got a bit of that DeWalt advert in his forehead.