Top five conclusions: Montenegro 1-1 England
1. Crowd trouble at an England match and the English supporters are nothing but bewildered spectators. How times have changed.
2. Nothing signifies an ultimately disappointing draw is on the horizon quite like an early England goal.
3. Given Joe Hart’s propensity to find touch with such regularity, he might have been the man to have saved England’s Six Nations campaign.
4. Danny Welbeck is starting to get his card marked a la Luis Suarez and Gareth Bale.
5. Wayne Rooney can have happier memories of this trip to Montenegro. Five goals in his last six matches isn’t bad for somebody who’s supposed to be in the middle of a crisis.