Top five conclusions: Chelsea 4-1 Napoli
1. At 3-1 up, the scoresheet was looking distinctly similar to the inscription on Andre Villas Boas’ headstone.
2. If AVB had been going for tough love with his team selection for the first-leg, Di Matteo’s response at the final whistle was just love. He was practically dry humping Chelsea’s old guard at full-time.
3. It’s been a great week for Liverpool fans: a 3-0 win over Everton and a timely reminder that Andrea Dossena no longer plays for them.
4. It was nice of Hugo Campagnaro to don a gumshield to even things up against Fernando Torres’ toothless attacks.
5. Roberto Di Matteo needs to start crouching to keep a lower centre of gravity.