OTP Quiz of the Week 8
With a foreign Premier League imports theme
1. Who is the only Albanian to play in the Premier League, having one season before leaving for Galatasaray in 2010?
2. Which four American players started for their country against England in the World Cup and played in the Premier League last season?
3. And which two Algerians did the same?
4. Only one Argentinian apart from Carlos Tevez has played for three PL clubs. Name him.
5. Which player allegedly turned down a move to Liverpool in favour of West Ham for economic reasons?
6. Edin Dzeko will become the third Bosnian to play in the Premier League. Name either of the other two.
7. Name the five Brazilians to play for Manchester United in the Premier League.
8. Three players scored in the semi-finals of the World Cup 2010 that have played in the PL. Name them?
9. Which manager signed Dennis Bergkamp for Arsenal?
10. I am from Scandinavia and played for Man United, Villa and Newcastle. Who am I?
11. I am from Africa and played for Man United and Bolton. Who am I?
12. I am from Asia and played for Fulham and West Brom. Who am I?
13. Which Latvian made himself a hero of the terraces in his time on the South Coast?
14. Which Italian joined Nottingham Forest in 1995 and gained a tag as one of the worst ever Premier League signings?
15. Which nineties winger played for Montserrat, despite being born in Ipswich and making two appearances for the England B team?
1. Lorik Cana
2. Tim Howard, Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan, Jozy Altidore
3. Nabir Belhadj, Hassan Yebda
4. Franco Di Santo
5. Lucas Neill
6. Muhammed Konjic or Asmir Begovic
7. Anderson, Kleberson, Rodrigo Possebon, Fabio, Rafael
8. Arjen Robben, Gio van Bronckhorst, Diego Forlan
9. Bruce Rioch
10. Ronny Johnsen
11. Quinton Fortune
12. Junichi Inamoto
13. Marian Pahars
14. Andrea Silenzi
15. Ruel Fox